The PIXIE ‘IO16-24V is a general purpose digital input and output board that provides interfaces for your application, general prototyping, test rigs, one off products, education and evaluation.
- Fully configurable and updatable using the ‘PixieBoard’ configuration tool.
- External signals available using 2 part pluggable 3.5mm terminals.
- Uses standard PIXIE board format.
- Uses high speed SPI bus for data transfers.
- Software libraries available for C, C++, Python and LabVIEW.
- Fits optional DIN rail mountable housing.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Provides 16, combined input and output digital signals each capable of working across a voltage range up to +24V.
- Each of the 16 I/O circuits can be individually controlled as an input or output.
- Inputs can monitor a signal as a low level if < +3V or as a high level if it is between +3V and +24V, making it ideal for a wide range of signal voltages.
- Outputs are Darlington open collector and have built in flyback diodes and are capable of driving resistive or inductive loads up to 200mA.
- Outputs are resettable fuse short circuit protected.
- Interrupt’s can be generated by a GPIO when a change of input signal is detected.
- Devices used are Microchip MCP23S17.