The PIXIE ‘BREADBOARD’ is a general purpose prototyping board which can be used to create prototype circuits.
- Fully configurable and updatable using the ‘PixieBoard’ configuration tool.
- External signals available using 2 part pluggable 3.5mm terminals.
- Uses standard PIXIE board format.
- Uses high speed SPI bus for data transfers.
- Software libraries available for C, C++, Python and LabVIEW.
- Fits optional DIN rail mountable housing.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Can be used to create prototype circuits or custom one off designs.
- Has small 0.1” pitch prototyping area for circuit deployment.
- Solder pads for all the GPIO signals and additional chip selects and interrupts.
- On board +3.3V supply available.
- 2 off, 10 way 2 part pluggable 3.5mm terminals.