The PIXIE ‘POE-PSU is a POE+ power supply with additional +9V to +48V DC input capabilities and produces +5V @ 4.5A output.
In addition, it has a CPU fan for cooling the Raspberry Pi, a separate battery backed real time clock, and many other control and monitoring features.
- Fully configurable and updatable using the ‘PixieBoard’ configuration tool.
- External signals available using 2 part pluggable 3.5mm terminals.
- Uses standard PIXIE board format.
- Uses high speed SPI bus for data transfers.
- Software libraries available for C, C++, Python and LabVIEW.
- Fits optional DIN rail mountable housing.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- POE+ Power over Ethernet, providing +5V @ 4.5A
- Auxiliary power input between +9V to +48V
- 2 auxiliary power inputs one switched to provide solutions for UPS, battery, solar supplies etc.
- +5V output voltage and replaceable fuse protected.
- Outputs are resettable fuse short circuit protected.
- On board monitoring of input voltage, output voltage, current and board temperature.
- Over temperature automatic standby if board temperature goes above 60°
- Various power on and off modes.
- External power on/off for pushbutton standby operation.
- Interrupt on power fail.
- Automatic restart from standby mode when main power is restored.
- Timed power off to standby mode then restart after the power on delay has expired.
Time set between 1 second and 136 years.
- Power cycle watchdog, for recovering a crashed Raspberry Pi if the watchdog is not periodically reset, settable between 1 and 255 seconds.
- On board CPU fan, software of GPIO controlled.
- On board automatic cooling fan.
- Battery backed DS1307+ I2C accessed real time clock.