The PIXIE ‘ADC8-DAC2 is a general purpose analogue input and output board that provides interfaces for your application, general prototyping, test rigs, one off products, education and evaluation.
- Fully configurable and updatable using the ‘PixieBoard’ configuration tool.
- External signals available using 2 part pluggable 3.5mm terminals.
- Uses standard PIXIE board format.
- Uses high speed SPI bus for data transfers.
- Software libraries available for C, C++, Python and LabVIEW.
- Fits optional DIN rail mountable housing.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Provides 8, differential 16 bit analogue inputs, each capable of converting signals from +5V or +10V with a 1 M ohm input impedance.
- Inputs are resettable fuse and overvoltage protected to +12V.
- All 8 channels are converted simultaneously so there is no need for input multiplexing.
- Sample rates up to 200-kSPS with on chip programmable digital filtering for oversampling.
- Interrupt on sample complete via GPIO.
- Multiple boards can sample synchronously using common start GPIO input.
- Software triggered sample start, GPIO pin sample start or onboard continuous sampling using programable timed sampling generator.
- Timed sample generator can be output to a GPIO pin and used as a master sample start for multiple boards.
- Device used is Texas Instruments ADS8588S.
- Provides 2, 16 bit analogue outputs, each capable of generating from 0 to +5V or 0 to +10V.
- Output impedance is 100 ohm and are short circuit and overvoltage protected to +12V.
- Device used is Texas Instruments DAC8552.